Personal suggestion for fixing the Linux situation

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Sun Jul 18 17:35:23 EDT 2010

Sorry, I didn't see this topic until today.

I use the filter command on a list to find the search terms. So what you need is to search for "*player" (asterix at the start).

Most of the time I am looking for a specific terms syntax. So normally I do not want all ocurence of player anywhere, bu know that I want the player object's entry (for example). That is why I made it this way.

have fun
Bjoernke

--

official ChatRev page: