visibility of a second stack called from a main stack

wayne durden wdurden at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 15:08:18 EDT 2010

Thanks Mark, will likely do this, seems clunky.  With regard to your second
suggestion, I may try some experimenting there but I am not crystal clear.
I assume I would have to open the stack first, correct, and if so, I think
that's where the window outline pops up...  I tried a "start using" form at
one time and the "click at loc" command didn't work there, from which I
assumed that the start using puts the handlers of the second stack in play
but it's not exactly as if the card was there...

Thanks,

Wayne