File lists

Jim Ault jimaultwins at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 16 11:17:08 EDT 2010

Good work.

There is a little trick you might have to use for mounted volumes, vs
the main drive.

Convert the Rev path using one of these functions:

revMacFromUnixPath("/usr/bin/stuff") -- returns "usr:bin:stuff"

revUnixFromMacPath("Disk:Folder:") -- returns "/Disk/Folder/"

The list archives has a few posts on this issue, and Ken Ray has tips
on his web site.
    http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/revolution/revolution.htm

Jim Ault
Las Vegas