[ANN] The Scripter's Scrapbook on RevSelect

FlexibleLearning admin at FlexibleLearning.com
Fri Jul 16 06:57:21 EDT 2010

I am delighted to announce that the Scripter's Scrapbook is (at long last)
now available on RevSelect at
www.runrev.com/products/related-software/scripters-scrapbook/.

Now in its 5th edition the Scripter's Scrapbook is more than a utility; it
is your knowledge bank and your personal reference library.

It comes with over 270 code snippets, tutorials, tips, links, gotchas and
how-to's that you can modify and add to at any time. Whether constant
programming companion or reference archive, the Scripter's Scrapbook is
packed with features to make your programming life easier. From a
drag-and-drop notebook to a fully integrated information system, you have
the flexibility to apply and use it as best suits you.

If you have not tried it, I would urge you to at least download the free
trial copy and spend some time seeing how well it can support you. If it
doesn't match your needs, use the feedback link in the program to let us
know and we'll try to implement what you do need (or you can use the
built-in API to add and extend functionality for yourself).

The version on RevSelect is the plugIn. If you want to use it as a
standAlone or see what else is available, visit
www.FlexibleLearning.com/ssbk or www.ssbk.co.uk.

Your comments are always welcome!

Thank you for reading.

Hugh Senior