RunRev Script Editor and Linux

Peter Alcibiades palcibiades-first at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 15 05:58:33 EDT 2010

Alejandro, I have never compiled either one from source, they are included in
the repositories with their dependencies.  Gedit, being a gnome package,
probably needs the basic gnome libraries.  I looked up Python dependencies
in Slackware, which does not automatically resolve them, and found a list
far too long to quote for the different bits of Python.

Rev's task is tiny by comparison.  They have one IDE to support.  Python has
PyQT, PyGtk, PySqlite....