mouseDown message sent but not triggering the handler in a behavior

Andre.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Thu Jul 15 04:57:01 EDT 2010

Bonjour,

On a stack, in a group, I have a button which is supposed to show a
field on mouseDown and hide this same field on mouseUp.

The two handlers (mouseDown and mouseUp) are in the script of a
behavior button to which the group is set.

When opening the stack, on a first mouseDown on the button, nothing
happens (the field is not shown).

However, the message watcher shows that, after a mouseEnter message, a
mouseDown message is actually sent!

Now, the field is shown as expected only on a second mouseDown! and
then all keeps been as expected: any subsequent mouseDown triggers the
visible of the field! (if I close the stack and reopen it, the same
phenomena is repeated).

I have another button on the same card, with a similar handler
(showing a field on mouseDown and hide it on mouseUp) which works
normally. The difference is that for this one, the handler is directly
in the script of the button.

Am I missing something about messages/handlers in behavior buttons?

Any help would be much appreciated

Best regards from Grenoble

André