[ANN] Data Grid Helper - Watch The Slug building templates for datagrid in minutes

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 16:43:23 EDT 2010

Dear Rev users,

The Slug has just updated its website with a beautiful new video of
its last progress with the Data Grid Helper.

The Data Grid Helper fully supported datagrid tables and datagrid
forms and all the parameters available for customizing datagrids.

Watch the Slug build two datagrids in a few minutes:
http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc/

The Data Grid Helper still in development and we continue to add features in it.
This tool is designed for the rev community, so be free to send me
your comments and needs, that's way I could give life to a tool useful
for all.

Kind regards,
--
-Zryip TheSlug- wish you the best! 8)