File lists

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Jul 12 23:46:47 EDT 2010

Warren Samples wrote:

> There's a little bit of information here that you may find at least
> interesting, and maybe even helpful:
>
> <http://forums.runrev.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=5341>

Thanks much. As it turns out, Kay had the magic info I needed.

And a confession to all: After reading Kay's post I found the same info
in my "save it for later because you might need it" stack. There are
almost a thousand posts in there but I forgot to look. I must be an idiot.

The handler Kay provided, btw, is Ken Ray's and it works perfectly. I
changed "packages" to "documents" and got exactly what I was after.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com