Scripting what should be a simple loop...

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Mon Jul 12 12:05:32 EDT 2010

Just one gotcha with the repeat for each construct. Do NOT under any circumstances change the contents of the source variable inside the repeat loop. For instance:

repeat for each line tLine in myListOfLines

Do NOT change the contents of myListOfLines inside your repeat loop. It was explained to me some time ago that Revolution accesses the memory of this variable directly and "parses" it somehow, hence the speed at which it works, so changing it will almost certainly return very unexpected results.

Bob