Modal Issue

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Jul 12 11:36:18 EDT 2010

Hi Andrew,

That's how modal dialogs work. You will have to find a different way
to do this. For example a modal dialog stack that shows itself until
either 10 seconds have passed or the user clicks on a Buy button. Once
the user clicks on Buy, you can close the modal dialog and show a
different window together with the calendar.

It is also possible to show a modal dialog on top of another modal
dialog. If you add a Calendar button to your payment stack to open the
calendar as a modal dialog, you could allow the user to select a date
and show the date in the Payment stack after the Calendar stack closes.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com