Modal Issue

Andrew Kluthe andrew at rjdfarm.com
Mon Jul 12 11:07:04 EDT 2010

Hey all,

I am having an issue with modal stacks that I just cannot pin down.

I have a PaymentDetails Modal that comes up and has a calendar modal stack
on it to select the payment date.

The problem that I am having is that most of the time the calendar will be
visible above the first modal, but the interaction is locked into the first
modal. I cannot interact with the calendar and I have to toplevel the
payment stack to close the calendar.  This same behavior occurs when i
answer "Payment details updated!", I can't click ok unless I TopLevel the
payment stack even though the answer dialog is visible on top of the payment
modal.

What kind of things should I be looking at to track down the culprit? What
could cause this?