File lists

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Mon Jul 12 07:15:51 EDT 2010

I had a few folders respond that way, everything else I point it at
responds with a 0 which I assume means no bit set. I have yet to find
one that does have the bit set. Perhaps the ones that fail, are set
but I don't have permission to do the check?  Not sure, as it is,
doesn't seem very useful. The other information in the thread to
compile a list of extensions set as packages would be best, but still
a pain. Obviously the finder can figure it out so that it can add the
context item to show package contents. So most likely the information
is in the library mentioned in the thread.

Things are never simple. Good luck with all this.