Pink Elephants & MC Tutorial

Wilhelm Sanke sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de
Sun Jul 11 16:05:15 EDT 2010

On Sun Jul 11, 2010, David C. davidocoker at gmail.com wrote:

> Thank you, Wilhelm!
> It seem to run just fine, but many of the graphics (including the
> elepahant ) must have been stored as files instead of embedded into
> the stack because they never appear on screen. Still though, it's fun
> to see the demo again. :)
>
> Heh, I never knew that Kevin was the author... that's really cool!
> (Thanks Kevin!)
>
> Best regards,
> David C.

Hello David,

what was missing was a folder "demo" that contains all the graphics and
one video. I have now bundled this folder and the mcdemo2 stack and
uploaded it to

<http://www.sanke.org/Software/MC-Demo.zip>.

Best thing to do, put the stack and folder into the same folder where
the Rev or Mc engine is located. Works even with Rev 4.5-dp3, but you
will see the whole design has sort of a "historical" quality. This
surely does not detract from the overall inventive and attractive format.

Regards,

Wilhelm Sanke