Go to a web page automatically

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 20:56:24 EDT 2010

On Sun, Jul 11, 2010 at 10:20 AM, Tim Selander <selander at tkf.att.ne.jp> wrote:
> Good morning!
>
> Thanks for the reply. Sorry for not being clear. By 'open' I mean I just
> want to take the user to another page, as if they had clicked a link.
>
> I'm trying to write a simple form to get user input (based on Sarah's
> revForm.irev script) and want to take them to a 'Thank you' page
> automatically after they submit the info.

I found that the easiest way was to show or hide info on the same
page, depending on user input.

But if you want to take them to a different page, you can redirect.
Check out the script
http://www.troz.net/onrev/samples/showscript.irev?showscript=desktop.irev

Note that the redirect headers have to be "put" BEFORE anything else
is written to the page.

Cheers,
Sarah

Rodeo discussion: