Go to a web page automatically

Tim Selander selander at tkf.att.ne.jp
Sat Jul 10 20:20:13 EDT 2010

Good morning!

Thanks for the reply. Sorry for not being clear. By 'open' I mean
I just want to take the user to another page, as if they had
clicked a link.

I'm trying to write a simple form to get user input (based on
Sarah's revForm.irev script) and want to take them to a 'Thank
you' page automatically after they submit the info.

Tim Selander
Tokyo, Japan