My naming convention

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 06:18:07 EDT 2010

For what it is worth;

I always start a field's name with a lowercase 'f' - the rest in uppercase:

e.g. "fSTUFF"

so, similarly with other objects:

"gSTUFF" will be a group,

"ggSTUFF" will be a group containing subordinate groups,

"iSTUFF" is an image,

"pSTUFF" is (oddly enough) a graphic object

"bSTUFF" is a button

"vSTUFF" is a variable

"cSTUFF" is a constant

"sSTUFF" is a string

"aSTUFF" is an array

needless-to-say; I almost NEVER adhere to this convention . . .  :)

RunRev, having no intrinsic naming conventions, cheerfully allows one to
wander off rather tangentially if one is not very careful.