Scripting what should be a simple loop...

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 19:36:13 EDT 2010

Setting variables whose names are construct dynamically requires using "do".
So this should work:

put "Field" & i into tFieldName
put "put fld tFieldName of grp AllFields into tVar" & i into tCommand
do tCommand

Probably an easier solution is to use an array:
put fld "Field" & i of grp "AllFields" into tVar[i]

Cheers,
Sarah

Sent from my iPad