(DataGrid) is there a message when the user has edited a cell ?

zryip theSlug zryip.theslug at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 10:25:13 EDT 2010

The correct usage of the closeFieldEditor is to use it in the default column
behavior or the column behavior of thecolumns to sum (Débit and Crédit)

Add a column behavior to the first column (Débit), and edit the behavior.

In the script, change the closeFieldEditor like this:

on closeFieldEditor pFieldEditor
  set the text of fld "fldTotDébit" to the uSumOfColumn["Débit"] of the
dgControl of me
  set the text of fld "fldTotCrédit" to the uSumOfColumn["Crédit"] of the
dgControl of me
end closeFieldEditor

Untested but should work.

If all is ok, update the column behavior of the "crédit" column with the
same script