New Window App allows programming for iPhone!

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Jul 7 11:21:59 EDT 2010

Hi,

Clearly, DragonFireSDK didn't get approval from Apple. If you want to
use your app on your iPhone, you have to upload it to a server, where
it will be compiled with XCode. The website says you can distribute
your app as if it were created on a Mac, but it isn't clear to me
whether you can actually sell your app in the iTunes store (an "App
Store" is mentioned). If DragonFireSDK had received approval, then the
workaround and vague statements on the website wouldn't be necessary.
I admire their courage :-)

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille