What about the new language from Apple?

François Chaplais francois.chaplais at mines-paristech.fr
Tue Jul 6 20:28:57 EDT 2010

a good start is
http://arstechnica.com/apple/reviews/2009/08/mac-os-x-10-6.ars/9
If I understand well, its about finer granularity and management of concurrent process. To allow, this, objective-c has be extended with new entities called blocks. Blocks have a very small footprint by comparison to threads, so actually it is easer to program because you use them extensively with almost no worry.