Build settings for Mac OSX

Steve King st.king42 at ntlworld.com
Mon Jul 5 14:03:43 EDT 2010

Hi David

I actually have Icofx installed but never realised it created Mac icons as
well. I've created some, I'll saee if they work when I try and install this
app later in the week.
Thanks to everyone else who suggested tools.

In the meantime, does anyone have any further guidance on what I have to put
in the various OSX standalone builder screen fields (if anything)

Cheers
Steve