Rev Studio - How to determine the file location of the currently open Rev file

Steve King st.king42 at ntlworld.com
Sun Jul 4 06:14:14 EDT 2010

Hi

This is a very simple question, but driving me nuts! In the application I am
working on I set the default folder to My Documents. When I want to save the
current Rev file (in IDE) as a new filename, SaveAs drops back to the
'default' folder, not the original folder location for the Rev file itself.
I can't see any way of determining where the  Rev file was previously
stored, so I can navigate back to the correct folder and save a new filename
there, there doesn't seem to be a properties option.

Cheers
Steve