OT: Web Based Collaborative Diagramming Applications

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Jul 2 17:03:54 EDT 2010

Not web-based, but I made one with RunRev. Although it is simple, it
seems I did something right, because it sells pretty well.
http://flowproject.economy-x-talk.com/

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Subscribe to the Economy-x-Talk newsletter at http://qurl.tk/cj
Download Clipboard Link http://clipboardlink.economy-x-talk.com and
share the clipboard of your computer over the local network.