[BUG] Confirmed, can't capture screen from second monitor (Was Re: [BUG?] Can anyone here confirm that RevBrowserSnapshot works?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Jul 1 18:33:29 EDT 2010

Recently, Andre Garzia wrote:

> Just tested here, capturing a screen shot from first monitor works fine,
> capturing an screen shot from the second monitor fails.
>
> Can someone try this before I bugzilla it?

It does seem that a standard snapshot won't capture beyond the rect of the
main display.  Anything beyond the main display's rect gets truncated, so if
the target rect falls outside the main display rect, Rev is unable to grab
anything; if the target rect spans the main and secondary displays, Rev
grabs only the portion of the rect that appears on the main display.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design