[BUG] Confirmed, can't capture screen from second monitor (Was Re: [BUG?] Can anyone here confirm that RevBrowserSnapshot works?

Jim Ault jimaultwins at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 1 18:17:55 EDT 2010

The main-monior-only feature has been true for years. [  2.0,    I
think ]
My solution for a dual screen capture is to move the stack to the main
monitor, snap, then move back.
There were a few other tricks I used waaaay back then, as I was using
3 monitors on my Mac G5 Dual tower.

Browser screen capture was to set the target window on the main monitor.

Jim Ault
Las Vegas