[BUG?] Can anyone here confirm that RevBrowserSnapshot works?

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Thu Jul 1 17:31:56 EDT 2010

[runs into nearest phone booth and puts on imageData suit]

One thing I noticed with revBrowser is it doesn't seem capturable (is that a
word?) using coords from the window in which it is displayed, but using
global coords works:

  import snapshot from rect 200,200,400,400

So exporting to a variable using global coords should work:

  export snapshot from rect 200,200,400,400 to myVar as PNG
  set text of img test to myVar

I tried these here and both seem to work.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design