[BUG?] Can anyone here confirm that RevBrowserSnapshot works?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu Jul 1 17:00:41 EDT 2010

I am also having trouble with export snapshot as well... since the
revBrowserSnapshot does not work, I decided to give old export snapshot
command a try:

thats the error I am receiving:

Error description: export: no image selected, or image not open

      export snapshot from rect "1472,144,2112,624" to tSnapshot as PNG

The code is the one above. I've tried exporting to files as well, same
error...

Any clues? Can both export snapshot commands be broken?