How do you fix this?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Jul 1 16:59:05 EDT 2010

charles61 wrote:
> I guess my question is how do
> other developers handle this type of situation when they hide the
> menubar on the first card? Or what do you suggest?

I handle it by not doing that. :) If you're trying to simulate a splash
screen, you're better off using a substack approach. Make your main
stack the splash with the image, then hide it after a few seconds and
open a substack that contains your main content.

Otherwise, leave the menu in place on card 1. Windows users expect it
and Mac users won't see it. Resize your image to fit under the menu area.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com