Running revlets on the iPad

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Jul 1 13:28:10 EDT 2010

This is an increasingly common problem in the modern era of Drudge-style
blogo-"journalism".

There was a time not so long ago when it was considered necessary to
verify a story with three sources before going to print.

Those days are long gone in favor of "Get the scoop at any cost and we
don't even care if it's a real scoop just get it!"

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World