Running revlets on the iPad

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Jul 1 12:53:26 EDT 2010

I think that's a cultural thing. I have known several Egyptians, and while decent enough people on the whole, they do seem to believe that whatever they can get from you for as little as they can give back is fair practice. I think they call it bartering.

The more extreme ones believe it is a mandate of their religion to lie cheat and steal from "Infidels". I think that is me, and possibly you too. What an odd kind of thing for God to tell men to do!

Bob