Noise in Windows icon when standalone compiled on Mac

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Sun Jan 31 23:47:55 EST 2010

Good news.

I converted the Mac .icns file to Windows .ico format using IcoFX on Windows. Now a Windows build icon looks good even though it was built on the Mac.

I guess Rev 3.5 was able to make a better build image from the flawed original .ico file than Rev 4.

Thanks for the suggestions Sarah and Jacqueline.

Bill Vlahos
InfoWallet (http://www.infowallet.com) is about keeping your important life information with you, accessible, and secure.