iPadding around?

Jerry Daniels jerry.daniels at me.com
Sat Jan 30 20:17:19 EST 2010

Bob, et al.,

I not only watch movies and tv on iPhone, but I read ALL of my books
on Kindle for iPhone. Also use Barnes & Noble reader for iPhone. It's
great, cheap, convenient. Easier to hold up an iPhone in bed and read
than a hardback book...easier than even a paperback book. The Kindle
app is very well done, too.

Best,

Jerry Daniels

The latest Rev Editor Video: