stack blendlevel with opaque controls?

Shao Sean shaosean at wehostmacs.com
Sat Jan 30 17:52:49 EST 2010

> 4198 - Setting stack's windowShape resets stack's shadow Gonna need
> this one fixed if we want to make resizable custom windows cross
> platform.

If you use my external you will notice setting any property with Rev
will remove the property set with my external due to the fact that Rev
kills and re-creates the window instead of setting the property flag
on the window (this might be due to historical reasons with X-Windows
and the Unix background of MetaCard).. Basically all the window
settings (on the Mac anyways) can be turned on and off without the
window flickering (can the windowID before and after and you will see
that it is a new window every time)..
-Sean