Devawriter

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 12:30:59 EST 2010

For ALL of you who just cannot stop writing Sanskrit letters
home to Mum a new version of Devawriter is available here:

http://andregarzia.on-rev.com/richmond/dwriter.html

1.0.6.3

The graphics "jazziness" in this version is the end-result of the
'post factum Background behavior?' posting - that,
generated quite a lot of "Background behavior" . . .   :)

I released, earlier in the day a 1.0.6.2 that was a real case
of bloatware as I has placed images on all the cards; 1.0.6.3
was 35% of release 1.0.6.2 once it had been 'defatted'; so

BIG thanks to Klaus Major and the Slug!

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson.