InetBrowser and the Mac Blue Screen

Alex Adams alex at a2technology.com
Fri Jan 29 21:08:35 EST 2010

I see after further investigation that when a pdf is loaded, browser doesn't
seem to know when the load is finished.  The little process icon never
stops.  It doesn't matter whether the file is accessed via file:/ or http:/,
it behaves the same way.

????
--
Alex Adams

hawkVision ‹ tools for solving Wicked Problems

(a)2 Technology Partners, Inc.
831-726-8013
alex at a2tecnology.com
www.a2technology.com