iPadding around?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu Jan 28 19:59:35 EST 2010

well, linux has gone to many places including mobile appliances, servers and
many desktops.

I am at a conference with 6.000 most of them running free software...

My goverment is using free software to power our elections, the source code
of the eletronic machines is available, that adds a lot of transparency.
Also most of the software that runs the internet, not the clients but the
whole server side part are based on F/OSS... I would not say it went
nowhere...