iPadding around?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Thu Jan 28 19:17:53 EST 2010

Bob,

Linux has something very big to offer, freedom and source code. Never
underestimate the power of that combination. If apple goes the way of the
dodo, we're all lost no matter how many developers we get, we don't have the
source to Mac OS X or the freedom to change it to suit our needs.

Now, if you ask if joe glee-watcher will use linux for those two
advantadges, then, the answer is no, he will not, but as long as linux is
alive and kicking and getting better everytime, then he has a choice. Linux
is about having a choice.

Now, on the BeOS front, check out http://haiku-os.org if you feel inclined
download the Alpha 1 to run on VMWare or VirtualBox and check the network
panel (preflet), I was the coder for that thing! :D

Cheers
andre