AW: parental control problems - Mac OS X

Chris Sheffield cmsheffield at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 12:53:27 EST 2010

As far as we know the problem only occurs when customers are using parental controls to control access to our app. If they leave our app deselected in parental controls, which I know doesn't really make sense, then things seem to work okay. It's almost like there's a conflict between file permissions and parental controls. It's very strange.

Chris Sheffield
Read Naturally, Inc.
www.readnaturally.com