Windows menu bars

Ron runrevron at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 19:04:35 EST 2010

Hi Jacque

You are right about your approach because you are using multiple cards
on one window. In my case I had multiple windows in the same app. So,
like you, I used empty buttons, a single backscript and one menupick
handler. But because there are different windows, I switched to
behaviors once they became available.

Thanks
Ron