iPadding around?

Lynn Fredricks lfredricks at proactive-intl.com
Wed Jan 27 15:57:30 EST 2010

> Enough power, but you still gotta go through the app store.
> And they probably won't let any app builders like Rev on the
> unit. Not that I'd want to do any programming on the thing. I
> need two 23" displays these days.

I can't get too excited about it - Id rather have a svelte mac tablet than a
bigger and more powerful iPhone. But this isn't such a surprise though;
Apple has entirely embraced the consumer electronics experience. I haven't
really rushed to the iPhone for my own use because I can't get the
functionality out of it that I used to get out of my long gone Palm V.

And its clear that Amazon likes what it sees with the iPhone too. They've
announced an SDK and also that they will have a dedicated store (with a cut
suspiciously similar to that of the App Store).

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Paradigma Software