Windows menu bars

dfepstein at comcast.net dfepstein at comcast.net
Wed Jan 27 11:05:14 EST 2010

This suggestion is late and perhaps obvious, but FWIW:

If the task of adding a menubar to a whole bunch of cards is onerous, it may be worth considering bringing the card contents to the menubar.  That is, create a "viewer" (or even "editer") stack that includes the menubar, and "faux-navigate" among the source cards by successively copying and deleting their content from your viewer/editer stack.  The merits of this depend on the relative complexity of the menu and the card content; it is certainly easiest to implement if each card's content is a single group.

David Epstein

I need to open multiple documents that share the same menu bar. On Mac I
can just set the default menubar. What do most of you do for Windows?