Windows menu bars

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Jan 27 01:06:05 EST 2010

Ron wrote:

> If its not too late, don't forget about the advantage of behaviors when
> adding all those menus. Maintaining one menuset and then parentscripting
> all the others has saved me lots of time when I need to change something
> in one of the menus.

What I've done is to have zero scripts in the menubar at all. It's just
a bunch of empty buttons. All the stacks are run by a single backscript,
and there is one menupick handler in there with all the menu items in it
(it's a pretty short menu.) That means there is only one handler to manage.

I thought about using behaviors, but I didn't see an advantage to it in
this situation. Would there be one?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com