The seconds and time zones

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Tue Jan 26 22:36:03 EST 2010

"The seconds" is exactly what I wanted. I needed a reliable way to tell when the user changed the record so I can sync the most recent changes.

This discussion has been great.

Bill Vlahos
InfoWallet (http://www.infowallet.com) is about keeping your important life information with you, accessible, and secure.