Windows menu bars

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Jan 26 22:31:53 EST 2010

zryip theSlug wrote:

> Here is what I could do to have this menu in each of my documents.
> This is purely theoretical.
>
> 1) Creating of a substack in my project (as a kind of library) where I
> could create the main menu
> 2) Creating a button with some script to handle my menu bar.
> 3) Creating a parentscript / behavior link between menu bar and its
> code in the button
> 4) At every opening of a new document, copy of my group menu in the
> new open stack. Provided of course that I have room in the top left
>
> Maybe it can help, perhaps not. I tried ;)

Thanks. It won't work for my stacks, they have too many cards each. When
you copy a menu to a stack, you also have to place it on each card.
Right now I have a pre-placed menu on each card, and have duplicated the
menu for each stack, which I think is how it's often done. But I was
hoping someone had a better idea. Or I may have to use a floating menu
stack after all.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com