The seconds and time zones

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Tue Jan 26 15:27:34 EST 2010

Did anyone comment on Mark Waddingham's time solution using iRev?

http://runrev.com/newsletter/may/issue71/newsletter2.php

I thought it was brilliant.

Lots of great example stories in the issues of revUp. Unfortunately, they
are not indexed or searchable, and it's a bear trying to find an old
article. I only found this as it was deep within my own bookmarks.
Stephen Barncard
San Francisco
http://houseofcubes.com/disco.irev