RevLive09 DVD Set & Session resources

RevList RevList at CreaTECHSol.com
Mon Jan 25 22:58:26 EST 2010

How to use Revolution <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com> on January 25,
2010 at 6:56 PM -0800 wrote:
>hohoho
>
>could you actually understand me in there or you didn't see any of my
>sessions?
What I am saying is that I got the DVDs today and have been watching some
of the sessions.  Many of them use sample files that are no longer
available on the web site links that are referenced in the videos.
I would like to have these so that I can look at the scripts just as they
did in the session.

Make sense?  These files should be available to us.

Stewart

individual to whom they are addressed and it may contain information that
is privileged or confidential. If you have received this communication by
mistake, please notify us immediately.