Question about a group of edit controls

David Coker davidocoker at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 12:07:30 EST 2010

On the interface I'm working on, I have tab panel setup with
background behavior which is working properly. Navigation from card to
card works without any problems. I also have a group of edit controls
that I want displayed on each card, but I want the data contained in
each edit box to remain common to each card.

The edit controls need to remain editable from any card they are
displayed on without the content changing when navigating from one
card to the other. I've tried this several different ways without any
success and would appreciate any advice that you might offer.

Regards,
David C.