Looking for volunteers to create Wikipedia on CD application

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Sun Jan 24 08:08:38 EST 2010

sounds nice

what work exactly needs to be done?
where can one look at example xml files?
why do you think you need help?
will you manage and direct the efforts?

including media installers is allowed by runrev, but of course one should ask em beforehand.

note that the browser external is only available for mac and win. so it'd be probably good if the content could be shown in fields, and not use that external, on-rev or the web plugin. but maybe you had a different idea about how to do it?

have fun
björnke