OT: Free GifAnimator for Windows

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 14:04:26 EST 2010

On 23/01/2010 20:45, barryb at libero.it wrote:
> Today ,Richmond wrote:
>
>> I got a very queer feeling when Chromium told me this:
>> "This type of file can harm your computer. Are you sure you
>> want to download CreaToonInstall.exe?"
>>
> Any serious browser will give you same warning for all files with code in
> them, even if they are signed by Bill Gates himself!

Ha, Ha, Ha; experience has taught me that anything signed by Bill Gates
ought to have a government health warning slapped on it; as has, indeed,
happened in Germany!

> Dont worry i checked it for viruses and it works smoohtly.

Yeah, well most Windows programs work 'smoohtly' - that's exactly the
problem . . .  :)

Also happy to inform you that it works smoothly under WINE on Ubuntu Linux.

> Best regards Barry

sincerely, Richmond Mathewson.