Geometry manager

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 02:57:10 EST 2010

On 23/01/2010 03:13, J. Landman Gay wrote:
> Mark Wieder wrote:
>> Jacque-
>>
>> Thursday, January 21, 2010, 5:20:11 PM, you wrote:

>>> Between this and the prime number business, no wonder I can't
>>> balance my
>>> checkbook. I count funny.
>>
>> So let's see...
>>
>> You're a little short, you count funny, and you can't balance your
>> checkbook... anything else you want to share?
>>

> I like brussels sprouts...

Oh, my gosh; the BEST part of NOT living in Britain is not having
brussel sprouts
foisted on me by people who assume that I MUST like the things.

Yesterday I had some kids doing an exam and I calculated the final marks
with my trusty Thornton sliderule; sucking the end of which is far better
than brussel sprouts!